Pricing for Websites
Once upon a time a website was a digital brochure. Not anymore.
Today a website is where you tell your organization's story—and regularly update it. It’s your media and center for marketing, communications, and commerce. And it's a powerful analytical tool.
If you don't have a website or need to improve the one you have, we can help you with a range of products and prices, including:
1. Consultation: one hour. no charge.
2. Needs Analysis (ESSENTIAL FOR PROJECT STARTUP): $150
Marketing communications strategy review
Current site performance (analytics review)
Content and design (mobile-responsive)
Social media and email marketing integration
Commerce (products, services)
3. Scope of Work and Cost Estimate: No charge.
4. Website Development:
- 5-Page Basic Site: $995
- 10-Page Site: starting at $1,990
- White-Glove Website: starting at $2,500
5-Page Site: starts at $995
5-page site includes:
- Content: Curating and editing existing text and photos, uploading existing video—$300
- Design and site development on Squarespace CMS with built-in SEO—$100 per page ($500 total)
- One round of client design and content review prior to approval—$95
- Domain mapping and hosting, integration of two existing social media accounts: $100. Additional accounts/apps integration @ $75 per item.
- Email integration. Professional G Suite option: $100
- Additional rounds of client reviews, edits, changes @ $45 per hour
Optional Website Services
- Original writing/photography/video
- Audio/Video Research and/or Production
- Images Research and Acquisition
- Custom CSS (Code)
- PDF attachments
- Special Forms
- Newsletter Signups
- Google Maps
- Mailing List/integration with Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, et al.
- Blog Writing
- Galleries: Images, Audio, Video files
- Dropbox File Synchronization
- PayPal/Stripe Integration
- Amazon Associate Support
- Facebook Page Integration
- RSS Syndication
- Social Connections (more than two links)
Pricing for Content
Article: $220 (up to 2,000 words)
Blog: $80 (up to 800 words)
Ebooks: starts at $2,000
Ebooks are high-value, multipurpose marketing assets that can be promoted as offers through email marketing and social media to attract customers.. Visitors can download the ebook after entering vital marketing information, such as name, email address, etc. The ebook can be repurposed as a series of articles, blogs, and posts regularly updated and/or expanded for new offers. (See examples at HubSpot.) We provide content research (including photography and video), writing, design, calls to action, landing pages, and forms.
Email Marketing Setup: starts at $350.
We link your website to a small-business, email marketing provider such as Constant Contact, Emma, and MailChimp, set up your newsletter template, create an initial clients/members list (up to 50 names), and coach you on scheduling and analytics.
Enewsletters: starts at $300.
We create the design and sample content for your enewsletter (up to 4 pages)
Logos: Request a quote.
Social Media Account Content: starts at $175 per account.
We set up your social media accounts—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.— with bios, banner images, contact information, settings (for security, comments, etc.), and links to/from your website.
White Papers: Request quote
Pricing for Photography
Sarah Huntington Photography charges:
- Portraits—starting at $200
- Location shoots—starting at $300
We research and handle permissions and licensing of stock photography as needed for a fee of $30 per image. Our preferred provider is Getty Images, which offers high quality stock for website use through Squarespace at the modest, one-time per website licensing fee of $10. Examples on this website are the photos of spider webs.
Video and Audio
We can upload and embed video and audio you own or license to your online media (website, blogs, social media, etc.). We can link to YouTube and iTunes content. And/or we can create original products specific to your business.
The Lincoln Studios charges for original content:
Audio- and Videotaping: $150 per hour, minimum 3 hours
Post Production: $150 per hour, minimum 6 hours
Client Coaching (recommended): $100
The Lincoln Studios can meet many of your audio needs—taping your speaking engagements, commissioning and recording music, creating podcasts, and more.